Solar Deal USA is a fake company being ran by the *** ARTIST, LIAR, THIEF AND FRAUD, Willie Akers of Gainesville, GA.I had a contract with this FAKE company to install solar panels.

After my 10,000 check cleared, but before any work began, he started extorting me for more money, stating if I didn't give him 10,000 more, or sign a loan document that states to work is complete before he even started so that he could get paid in full up front, that he would keep my money and do no work. Google his name...you will find his mugshot (that will be updated soon!). Try to find his business license or contractors license!! IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!

WILLE AKERS OF GAINESVILLE GA IS A THIEF WHO STEALS MONEY FROM THE WIFE OF A DEPLOYED SOLDIER!! Biggest LOW LIFE!!! Beyond DISGUSTING!!

Save your family's sanity!!Stay as far away as you possibly can, or you will find yourself at the police station as well, trying to get your stolen money back!!

Had an Experience with Solar Deal Usa?

Comments

Sad to see the apples aren't dropping far from the tree. Willie Akers father is a registered sex offender (child molestation...Jim N Akers ) and living with him.

What was the outcome of the case against Willie?

emeryx4

Shane, feel free to contact me at emeryx4@yahoo.com. Willie Akers is currently out on bond, awaiting trial for his Felony charges for my case.

Willie is a *** artist. My solar panels aren't worth a nickel and he lies about what they do. Also, once he gets your money, he runs for the hills

Tucker, Georgia, United States #701510

Do yourself a favor and don't use an akers

Tucker, Georgia, United States #701203

I see that his brothers real name is James N.Akers.

He calls himself Beau. It looks like he is in business with ***.

The Akers family are people you should run from!I sure wish I would have never heard of these people!

Tucker, Georgia, United States #701178

His brother Beau is the same. He has a company called Ash Oak & Thorn tree service. Beware of this family!

Be sure to watch Fox 5 News...commercials running all weekend and the full story will air Monday night at 10...Exposing this THIEF!!!

emeryx4

Feel sorry for us because he's in the military??Do you Know what my husband does for a living??

No sympathy needed!! It just goes to show what a LOW LIFE *** Willie Akers of Gainesville, GA is! He's a THIEF who will Even steal from a soldier While he's deployed! Doesn't get ANY lower than that!!

Any you...you are willing to lie about fake services you've never received.

You live in California!!! AND HE HAS NO LICENSE!!! LOL!! And you've also stated you've done a real estate deal with me here in GA??

hahahahahaha!! Nice try!

You're almost as pathetic as he is.

I can PROVE EVERYTHING I've said...YOU???You can't even give your name...FAKE CUSTOMER IN CALIFORNIA!!

I am a Soldier deployed, my wife did give him $10,000, he has refused to do any work, he has tried to extort more money from us. This is now a criminal matter. If you are not sure what to believe, call Solar Sale USA, I believe he was fired from them and stole there proprietary information.

:) :) We cant say enough good things about this Company.Im so glad when I run across neg reviews like this..

it gives me the oppurtunity to tell what a wonderful Company this is. Thank you Solar Deal USA for the Panels & Spray foam you provided for our home. Im sorry you have to deal with people like this especially when they use the military to get people to feel sorry about them. Thats just REALLY SAD!!

I will pass this along to family n friends so they will post on here too!!We all know you are a wonderful Company and person and so sorry you had to run across someone like this!!