Solar Deal USA, Fake owner Willie Akers Still a THIEF

Atlanta, Georgia 0 comments

Well...even after his CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER AND POLICE have advised him to return the $10,000 he STOLE to avoid the felony charges coming his way...He STILL has not returned the money!!Willie J Akers of Gainesville, GA is a *** ARTIST and THIEF who portrayed himself as a licensed business owner and contractor who was contracted to install solar panels, along with making our home energy efficient.

After first trying to extort more money from us, he took off with the $10,000, saying he was too broke to do the job but refused to return the money. No work, but kept the STOLEN money. After speaking with the police, we later learned he has NO BUSINESS LICENSE Nor does he have a contractors license or electrical license...Which he MUST have to do Any of the work he was contracted to do!!! Everything out of his mouth was a lie.

It was a scam from the start!!! FAKE COMPANY, NO LICENSE, FAKE CONTRACT!! And to boot, my husband is deployed and having to deal with pressing charges from the other side of the world While Defending Our Country!! He's a ***!!

Who does that to a deployed Soldier?? Willie J Akers of Gainesville, GA...that's who! Do Not let him *** you into giving him money, or you will be dealing with the Police and Prosecutors office to get your money back as well! Look up his business license yourself...and his contractors or electrical license...there is a State website to find both!

http://corp.sos.state.ga.us/corp/soskb/csearch.asp and https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/

EXIST!!

Find a REAL contractor with a REAL business license...and do your research.Don't get taken by this THIEF!!

Solar Deal Usa - Willie Akers of Gainesville, GA is a THIEF

Atlanta, Georgia 11 comments

Solar Deal USA is a fake company being ran by the *** ARTIST, LIAR, THIEF AND FRAUD, Willie Akers of Gainesville, GA.I had a contract with this FAKE company to install solar panels.

After my 10,000 check cleared, but before any work began, he started extorting me for more money, stating if I didn't give him 10,000 more, or sign a loan document that states to work is complete before he even started so that he could get paid in full up front, that he would keep my money and do no work. Google his name...you will find his mugshot (that will be updated soon!). Try to find his business license or contractors license!! IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!

WILLE AKERS OF GAINESVILLE GA IS A THIEF WHO STEALS MONEY FROM THE WIFE OF A DEPLOYED SOLDIER!! Biggest LOW LIFE!!! Beyond DISGUSTING!!

Save your family's sanity!!Stay as far away as you possibly can, or you will find yourself at the police station as well, trying to get your stolen money back!!

Comments

Sad to see the apples aren't dropping far from the tree. Willie Akers father is a registered sex offender (child molestation...Jim N Akers ) and living with him.

What was the outcome of the case against Willie?

emeryx4

Shane, feel free to contact me at emeryx4@yahoo.com. Willie Akers is currently out on bond, awaiting trial for his Felony charges for my case.

Willie is a *** artist. My solar panels aren't worth a nickel and he lies about what they do. Also, once he gets your money, he runs for the hills

Tucker, Georgia, United States #701510

Do yourself a favor and don't use an akers

Tucker, Georgia, United States #701203

I see that his brothers real name is James N.Akers.

He calls himself Beau. It looks like he is in business with ***.

The Akers family are people you should run from!I sure wish I would have never heard of these people!

Tucker, Georgia, United States #701178

His brother Beau is the same. He has a company called Ash Oak & Thorn tree service. Beware of this family!

Be sure to watch Fox 5 News...commercials running all weekend and the full story will air Monday night at 10...Exposing this THIEF!!!

emeryx4

Feel sorry for us because he's in the military??Do you Know what my husband does for a living??

No sympathy needed!! It just goes to show what a LOW LIFE *** Willie Akers of Gainesville, GA is! He's a THIEF who will Even steal from a soldier While he's deployed! Doesn't get ANY lower than that!!

Any you...you are willing to lie about fake services you've never received.

You live in California!!! AND HE HAS NO LICENSE!!! LOL!! And you've also stated you've done a real estate deal with me here in GA??

hahahahahaha!! Nice try!

You're almost as pathetic as he is.

I can PROVE EVERYTHING I've said...YOU???You can't even give your name...FAKE CUSTOMER IN CALIFORNIA!!

I am a Soldier deployed, my wife did give him $10,000, he has refused to do any work, he has tried to extort more money from us. This is now a criminal matter. If you are not sure what to believe, call Solar Sale USA, I believe he was fired from them and stole there proprietary information.

:) :) We cant say enough good things about this Company.Im so glad when I run across neg reviews like this..

it gives me the oppurtunity to tell what a wonderful Company this is. Thank you Solar Deal USA for the Panels & Spray foam you provided for our home. Im sorry you have to deal with people like this especially when they use the military to get people to feel sorry about them. Thats just REALLY SAD!!

I will pass this along to family n friends so they will post on here too!!We all know you are a wonderful Company and person and so sorry you had to run across someone like this!!

to WE LOVE SOLAR DEAL USA Gainesville, Georgia, United States #645862

Ok Willie...

View more comments

SOLAR DEAL USA BEST SOLAR COMPANY!!!!!

Goleta, California 2 comments

I just want to say how pleased me and my husband have been with Mr.Akers and his company Solar Deal USA.

We have done our research on Solar Companies and this company by far has surpassed our expectations!! I cant say enough how pleased and satisfied we have been with Solar Deal USA. It was such a great experience from the beginning with Mr. Akers taking the time to answer our questions and the ease of the financing that was made available to us to the completion of installation of the products we had ordered for our home.

Mr. Akers was very knowledgeable and his staff was very professional and nice to work with.

We highly recommend this company to anyone that is interested in going Solar.Thank you Solar Deal USA!!!

Review about: Solar.

Winder, Georgia, United States #760691

Willie akers is a low life scamer that will take everything from u.I know him personaly so trust me.

He is just way to lazy to work and earn real money.Willie akers the true american *** up.

emeryx4

Solar Deal USA IS A SCAM!!!It is a FAKE company with NO business license and the THIEF who runs this scam is Willie Akers of Gainesville GA.

He contracts to do work with NO contractors license, then after receiving money, tries to extort more money without doing work that he can't legally do anyway. Find out for yourself!! NO LICENSE WHATSOEVER!! He's a ***-ARTIST who stole 10,000 from the wife of a deployed soldier.

Google his name...what you will find is his mugshot!! The mugshot will be update soon, trust me.

Don't give this guy your money!!!!LOW LIFE *** ARTIST!!!

SOLAR DEAL USA ROCKS!!!!

Goleta, California 15 comments

I just want to start off by saying that Solar DEAL USA ROCKS!!I came across this website due to an negitive ad in regards to this company and had to write about my own exp.

I have been 100% satisfied from start to finish with Solar DEAL USA. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the owner and staff of this Company. I highly recommend this Company to anyone that is interested in going Solar or just learning how to go Solar.

It was a life changing educational experience for me and my family.Thank you Solar Deal USA!!!

Review about: Solar Going Green.

Tucker, Georgia, United States #701187

Beware of his brother Beau as well....Ash Oak & Thorn tree service.

H and G,HIG and whatever.bb they go buy now.

ALL of these guys are xcons. From drug dealers,to

wife beaters. Stay away unless you want some smartass :eek

plumbers.. I did some work for them and NEVER got paid.

They are online,i wont post their records but you csn look it up.

Scammer drug addict thieves

Solar deal usa...Buyer beware.I have inspected

some shotty work in my life.Please read from the Ga.

customers.They are truthfull.The Cali. folks are his buddies. :x

emeryx4

What I said is untrue??You are welcome to a copy of the FAKE contract, along with the 10,000 check.

No Work...and NO LICENSE to do the work anyhow!! He's a thief! You must be his mommy, posting from California. If you are, I'm sorry he's such a disappointment.

You should have taught him not to lie, steal, cheat, and commit fraud. He will be exposed to everyone, I will make sure of it. He will not have the opportunity to steal from another family. I promise.

I had a contract with this FAKE company to install solar panels. After my 10,000 check cleared, but before any work began, he started extorting me for more money, stating if I didn't give him 10,000 more, or sign a loan document that states to work is complete before he even started so that he could get paid in full up front, that he would keep my money and do no work. Google his name...you will find his MUGSHOT(that will be updated soon!). Try to find his business license or contractors license!!

IT DOESN'T EXIST!!! WILLE AKERS OF GAINESVILLE GA IS A THIEF WHO STEALS MONEY FROM THE WIFE OF A DEPLOYED SOLDIER!! LOW LIFE!!!

Beyond DISGUSTING!!Stay as far away as you possibly can, or you will find yourself at the police station as well, trying to get your stolen money back!!

solar deal(scam) usa willie akers liar thief ***

finally exposed

shame on you willie no licence no company making fake customers to say good tings about a crook

pitiful just pitiful give this victim her hard earned money back do the right thing for once

pay her back and publicly apologize for your lies and corruption

I can't believe that I just came across the ad/post from emeryx4 about Solar Sale USA.Let me tell you from my own experience that Solar Sale USA/In Town Solar and US Power Solutions are the same company owned by the same *** crooks.

I have not heard from them in 5 months and the stole $500 from me. I have had no issues with the Company Solar Deal USA. I cant believe someone is actually giving them a *** A.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!THEY DESERVE A F!!!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!THEY DESERVE A F!!!!!!!

Unpublish

Arrest Date: 7/17/2012 at 18:30

Date of Offense: 7/17/2012

Visitation Day: Saturday 12:45 PM-1:15 PM

Visitation Location: Main Jail, 120 Henry Parkway, McDonough, GA 30253

Scars / Marks / Tattos: NIST Location Description Characteristic Type SC BACK BACK Scar TAT L ARM L ARM FAMILY CREST/TRIBAL Tattoo TAT L WRIST L WRIST CROSS Tattoo TAT R ARM R ARM FORGIVEN Tattoo

Charges:

Charge

Cleared?

Cleared ON

Bond

THEFT BY CONVERSION - FELONY{16-8-4 FE}

$50,000.00

You really need to do a better job of researching a company Solar Sale USA and In Town Solar are the same *** Company in which are owned and operated by Andrew "Andy" Moore and Joshua Barnes.If you knew what in the *** you were talking about Andrew Moore was just released from Henry County jail for stealing $40,000 and is awaiting trail and Mr.

Josh Barnes is underway on a civil lawsuit from a Mr. John Shaw.. so theres you r "A" rating for you and tell that to the BBB. You have listened and believed all of their lies now they got you.

The only reason they are slandering Mr. Akers is he found out what was going on and left the Company.. wouldnt you?

Great Job on the research.Next time before you try to slander someone make sure you at least get your facts straight!!

First off I have spoken with Mr.Akers today.

This is slander and is untrue what you are stating about him and his Company. It's funny how you left out all of the true facts on here. Me and my husband has his back all the way. He is licensed, fully credentialed and qualified and does run a legit company.

As far as you go .. it really *** me off being that are using the fact that you are a wife of a deployed soilder as your defense. I come from a military family and you really are a disgrace to us "women" out there. How do in the world do you call yourself a respectable real estate agent Tracy Emery when you bash people the way you do.

After hearing Mr. Akers side of the story and reading all of the false accusations against him and his Company you are just a real embarassment and very unprofessional especially being in the kind of work you are in. I think maybe you need to be reported to the BBB and the National Housing Alliance and well a few other places too. Your rudeness and unprofessionalism does not represent a great Real Estate market does it Tracy..

no wonder your husband joined the military you are just a *** nightmare and a disgrace to all military women of deployed soliders. Me and my husband as well as other respectable families has the back of Solar Deal USA..

the only bad deal is the one Mr.Akers made with you.

emeryx4

And...fake customer...Do you know the definition of Slander???In NO WAY did I slander Solar Sale USA or any other company or person for that fact!!!!

Solar SALE USA is a reputable company with an "A" rating with the BBB, who obviously has a business license, and who also has licensed,insured installers...who can Legally work on homes!!In no way did I "slander" them!!

emeryx4

oh, and fake Blackwell customer...I AM THE WIFE OF THE DEPLOYED SOLDIER referenced in my comment.

Be careful about what???

Don't you dare tell me to be careful...Everything I have said has been 100% TRUE!!!Unlike Willie Akers of Gainesville, GA and his FAKE company and FAKE credentials who STEALS MONEY FROM THE WIFE OF A DEPLOYED SOLDIER!!!

emeryx4

SOLAR DEAL USA IS FAKE AND WILLIE AKERS of Gainesville, GA IS A *** ARTIST!!

Satisfied with a fake company putting on solar panels by a door-to-door salesman with no education, no creditials, and no license?That's funny!

I'd imagine you as as imaginary as his business is! Last fake customer he posted...he signed his own name to!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! As for me, he stole 10,000 from me and tried to extort more money.

He thought his lies and threats would work...WRONG!! Apparently he wasn't taught that you don't steal, lie, extort, misrepresent yourself, or run fake businesses.

He will learn.I promise.

#561969

It's really SAD when you see people who like to slander people.I'm being a woman was not scammed nor was my family.

I think you should do a little bit better research on Solar Sale USA before you start slandering other companies or people. We stand firm with Mr.Akers and the service we recieved from Solar Deal USA. It's a great Company and not only are we satisfied with their service and products but other familes whom we have referred are extremely happy with them too.

Actually one of the families whom I referred to Solar Deal USA was also a military family who have been EXTREMELY happy with Solar Deal USA so be careful on making totally false accusations about "women" of deployed soliders.SOLAR DEAL USA WE GOT YOUR BACK their is always one bad apple out there no worries!!!!!!

He Steals money, the business is an imaginary business with NO license, Willie Akers is an Extortionist that has no sort of contractors license whatsoever!If you let him illegally convert energy in your home, you are CRAZY!!

He's a thief and scam-artist! Call Solar SALE USA and ask about him... He was the door-to-door salesman for them within the last few months.

He scams women of deployed soldiers for 10,000!!!Good luck with that!!!

Solar Deal USA is a SCAM

Norcross, Georgia 17 comments

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY MONEY!!!THEY ARE A SCAM!!

Solar Deal USA out of Gainesville, Ga. Owner appears to be Willie Akerman. After coming to an agreement for 40K for solar panels and making home energy efficient, as per the contract, he was getting 10K down and 30K from the bank at the completion of the job. After the check cleared, but before any work has been done, he said either I sign that all work is completed so he can get the 30K from bank to Start the job, or I pay him another 10K in cash.

If I refuse, he will keep the money and no work will be completed on the home.

Now I'm stuck with 10K stolen and NO work on my home!!Having to file police reports now...

Comments

Be sure to watch Fox 5 Atlanta Monday night at 10...this thief is finally Exposed!!Commercials are already running and will continue all weekend so everyone can see this *** artist for what he is!!

I saw him last night during the news... "I didn't take their money!! I took their money into my account..." I couldn't stop laughing at what an *** this guy is.

Glad she's not backing down to him!!Felony charges, too!

Winder, Georgia, United States #636149

he has always been a thief,and a good talker to bad he is a sorry excuse for a human being. check his history before you are to late.he is a pill head.DON"T TRUST HIM!!!

to Anonymous Snellville, Georgia, United States #647484

I've worked with Willie, he is a vile human being!

He claims "God" and then cheats people!

I hate to take pleasure in someone else's pain, but he is FINALLY getting his just reward!

You reap what you sow Willie!

To the Emery's;

So sorry you ran in to Willie.

Godspeed and I hope your Husband returns home safe!!

Thank you for your service to all of us!

We were also scammed by Willie.But not nearly as bad as the subcontractors that he never paid.

If he worked as hard at making an honest living as he does scamming and cheating people, he'd be a rich man. I don't know if his mother is alive or what she is like, but I would have to think she is disappointed in this runt.

What comes around goes around.

Every time Willie.God is watching you.

to Scammed by Willie Atlanta, Georgia, United States #587427

The Govoners Office is putting together a case against him.There are complaints of theft in addition to mine.

If you would like to file your complaints with these, feel free to contact me via email at emeryx4@yahoo.com and I will give you the case number to reference so that they will all be linked to him. Feel free to have the subcontractors notify me as well. I'm actually surprised he used REAL contractors. He said he was doing all of the work on our house himself, and then I found out he doesn't have a contractors license at all!!

Of course, he just took our money and ran...THIEF!!

give the woman the money back that you stole

Mr.Willie Akers is a fraud, liar, cheat, etc.

etc.etc.etc. Has no business, no ethics, and is a thief.

He is on a downhill run and is desperately trying to harm innocent people with his demented twisted scheme.The honorable thing would be to return this money he stole, but willie akers is not honorable.

Willie,

How on Earth could I be in default??I have completed my side of the fake contract, you have my $10,000.

Your job was suppose to be completed by the end of Oct., it's on the loan docs as well. You keep saying 90 days. Nothing gives you 90 days...Anywhere! (are you claiming terrorist are the reason for the delay??

)You were suppose to work, then said, in text message and email, along with your fowl mouth conversation on the phone that if I don't give you more money or the loan doc., you will keep the money and will not do any work. That's extortion! I now find out you have no business license nor do you have a contractors license. You can not legally do Any of the work you are contracted to do.

You stole my money! You're a thief, and the fact that you are doing it to a deployed soldier just makes you that more disgusting.

I will not let you scam another family out of their hard Earned money...money that, this time, was earned in a combat zone protecting our country.Low life!!

Tracy,

This is enough.. I have all paperwork to show that you are a lair.. Dont make me post this.. I have 90m days to complete your job.. If you dont like it then cancel it.. Simple as that.. Stop smahing my company when no wrong was done.. By the way here is my company profile and info..

City of gainesville..#48819.. By all mean check and you will see I have all Occupation needed to run a business in the state of ga.. That being said.. I dont know who nor what you are going back and fourth with on this site.. So by all means.. Call me or the lawyer you said I dont have.. I have spoke to the investigators on your report.. Please turn your contract over and start reading.. You are a default and know it.. So if this stops now mabe I want hold you too it.. Right now under ga state law you owe me 40% of the total of this contact at 40.000.. I will use this right and send a invoice if the keeps up.. Thx and good day.. Solar Deal Usa.. Willie Akers

Lolololol!!Ummm...

I have a license, go pull it up!! You'll find me, along with all my satisfied customers:) Not a single complaint... EVER! But you actually have to have a contract with me regarding real estate to file a complaint, so you are out of gas:) You can't take your fake contract from a fake business and try to make up allegations about real estate.

You've never owned a house in your life!! Because you have to have a real job to do it! Youre out of your league on this one!

Get a life, a REAL one...:)

TRACY EMERY IS A SCAM ARTIST

TRACY EMERY Complaint by Atlhomebuyer

*** PLEASE BE AWARE OF A REAL ESTATE AGENT NAMED TRACY EMERY** SHE IS LOCATED PRIMARLY IN THE DALLAS GA AREA.*** DONT BE FOOLED LIKE I WAS BY HER FAKE REAL ESTATE IM HERE TO HELP YOU LINE. I SAW RIGHT THROUGH HER FAKE, OVER BEARING, CONTROLLING AND UNPROFESSIONAL WAYS. SHE WILL USE THE LINE THAT HER HUSBAND IS IN THE MILITARY TO MAKE YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HER AND AFTER SEEING HOW THIS WOMAN REALLY IS YOU CAN BLAME ANY MAN FOR WANTING TO JOIN THE MILITARY RATHER THEN LIVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE HER. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS REAL ESTATE AGENT AND THE COMPANY SHE IS WORKING FOR. I HAVE FILED A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, BBB, AND THE NATIONAL FAIR HOUSING ALLIANCE. PLEASE BEWARE.. SAVE YOUR MONEY, TIME AND SANITY...*** 22d7be

Hey Jacob Bagwell...You signed your name as Willie!!

LOL!!! Nice try!! Since we all know it is you, WILLIE AKERS, of Gainesville, GA,...Instead of making up fake customers to match your fake company, you might want to talk to that lawyer of yours... You know...

The one that told you the HOA law passed that never did! Your scamming days are over!! I'll expose you for who you are! Stealing money from the wife of a deployed soldier...

You're disgusting!

I will spend the rest of my life exposing you...Little door-to-door salesman, wanna-be!

I must say MARGARET AND TOM BLACKWELL DOES NOT EXIST! WILLIE HAS NEVER BEEN TO CALIFORNIA IN HIS LIFE!!! WILLIE IS A FOUR FOOT CONARTIST!!!!

Wow!you have been in business for five months (actually I am not sure since I can't find a business lic.

or any other credential you said you had), and you get a complaint and within hours you have two satisfied customers to rebut, hmmm!Nice try, but the jig is up.

I agree they do rock..Willie gave me the best deal and did it in two weeks..

I did give him the loan as he wanted and everything was fine..Thx

Willie

I'm sorry I have to totally DISAGREE with this complaint!!SOLAR DEAL USA ROCKS!!Me and my husband vere 100% satisfied with the service and product from start to finish we recieved from Solar Deal USA.

We highly recommend this Company to anyone that is interested in going Solar.

The Blackwell Family

emeryx4

He is also doing business as Solar Sale USA, BEWARE!!!